Monday, December 10, 2007

The Matrix

THE MATRIX - Lobby Shootout Prefab




Day 1 .. just droping a box i was testing the size of the build here..





finish of day 1.. have the basic set up built.. along with
most of the interior.. havnt decided on the exterior
but its comming along quite nicely..

Working on the project.. some various shots of the building taking shape.. and me starting to put in some textures.





And the Finshed pictures and Advert.. ill include an SLExchange landmark and a Landmark to my store in the following Blog in a few days.. I still have to box it up..

total time spent was about 1 week.. I did design all the textures myself.. which was truly rewarding because I am really getting better with them.. Want to thank Choosen Few for her help on some texture tips.. she gave me 2 tips and i am off to the races now :P

No comments: